If you are a self-starter, love and are good at book-keeping, admin and systems, and if you want to make the lives of our busy team easier, then this may be the position for you. The person we are looking for would need to be excellent at managing himself or herself, and would be someone that is comfortable working within a virtual environment.
We are an international team, your office would be from home, and the hours are flexible to a degree. The job would consist, but not be limited to the following:
- Database management
- All aspects related to office administration, support, planning and filing
- Diary, travel and accommodation arrangements
- PA to Directors
- Some client interaction
- At least 3-4 years Office Administration / Bookkeeping experience
- Tertiary Qualification required
- Excellent written and verbal business English skills
- 100% Computer literate, with the ability to learn new online systems
- Must be a self-starter, organised and have exceptional administrative skills to ensure sound office administration.
- Ability to direct yourself and manage your own time, work independently as you will be working from home (or coffee shops).
So – if YOU are positive, responsible, organized, forward-thinking, easy going, comfortable with technology and a quick learner – get in touch, tell us about yourself and why you’ll change our lives…. We can’t wait to hear from you.