The focus and context for all our training at TomorrowToday looks at how the people in your organization can respond effectively and appropriately to change, and the disruptive forces that are driving this change.
Please note: Each of our 5 training streams below (Sales Skills; Mentorship & People Development; Business Skills; Constructive Communication & Workplace Diversity and Transformation) are made up of various training modules within each stream. Each of these modules (ie as below ‘Solution Selling, Goal Setting, Negotiation Skills) are training sessions that vary between half a day and 2 days in duration.
- Increase productivity
- Retain talent
- Motivate talent through skills empowerment and self understanding
- Up skill managers to understand people
- Assist talent with personal development
- Create environments where collaboration thrives
- Have the right skills in the right place at the right time
Our Training methodology
Our training is based on principles of learning and therefore takes into account the need for delegates to be able to
- Recall information
- Comprehend information
- Analyse information
- Apply information
We use a combination of theoretical fact, multi-media, activities and exercises, discussion, group and individual work and self-reflection.
We also understand that people learn differently, and therefore offer learning for
- Visual competency
- Aural competency
- Kinesthetic competency
All the content covered by training can, in addition, be offered in a 45 to 90 minute presentation format and can be offered to a plenary group or decision-making group to:
- Maximize buy-in
- Gather momentum
- Consolidate learning
- Ignite conversation or understanding at a higher or broader level
We strongly believe that to integrate learning so that the benefits of your financial investment can be seen at an individual and organizational level is for learning to happen in stages. It is for this reason that we have created learning streams to offer our clients the opportunity for their employees to develop their required behaviour changes over a reasonable period of time.
Whilst all this training is rooted in research and tested methods, it is tailored very specifically for the needs of your environment, what level your delegates are at, what their job requirements are and what their specific environment and market related needs are.
Please note that you can design your own package by mixing and matching training offerings from different streams.. We invite you to speak to one of our business development managers who are skilled and experienced in developing training programs to meet your unique business needs.
What our clients say about our training
- “A fabulous course, very insightful, informative, thought-provoking and … entertaining”
- “It was very intriguing and I want to know more”
- “Informative, illustrative and gives one an insight into one’s life”
- “I’d like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the wisdom you shared with us in the training”
- “Your training has inspired me to be more self-aware of how I behave and communicate with my team.I have been a team leader for 5 years and have mirrored my leader’s style – which was autocratic, thus being unpopular with my team and they in return not trusting me”
- “I must say that being part of your training was one of the best experiences & highlights for me this year, you touched on so many important topics which made me more well informed, being self aware and open minded to the ever changing world on a daily basis. The training has made me dig deeper within myself in terms of who am I really and what am I all about & having the desire to know more in this world and Saffron this is a promise I will search until I am fully aware and have tapped into my inner core to unleash my full potential, I owe it to myself and I don’t think I would have come to that realisation without your training. The past 2 days spent in your workshop were amazing. You were very motivating and inspiring, you have so much knowledge and wisdom it’s fascinating.”
TomorrowToday is registered with the services seta up to NQF level 4