Why innovation is imperative in the new world of work; and how to be inventive
All TomorrowToday’s training is conducted within the context of the new world of work. We look at your company’s specific needs and existing skills and marry them to our material, which focuses on global trends that are likely to influence tomorrow.
Our training is fun and interactive. We like to keep our number to less than 20 people per group, which allows for plenty of questioning, discussion and ‘doing’ time. Our belief is that most people are visual and kinesthetic learners, which is why we use a light-hearted, fun, and edutainment-style approach, with lots of multi-media and interactive applicative activities.
In a world where our global economy is increasingly interdependent and connected, where diversity and change are the only constant and where competition, in whatever market space we play is the reality, we have to constantly ask ourselves why and how we need and can be innovative? What makes our message, image, product or service stand out? How are we changing along with the times; and are we even aware of what those changes are?
- An introduction to the new world of work
- An overview of changing market dynamics; and why we all need to embrace innovation
- The importance of self-awareness and emotional intelligence in the new workplace
- Looking at why we need to innovative in a connection economy
- Unpacking what innovation needs:
- co-operation and collaboration with other people
- a culture of innovation amongst your talent
- competition that results in reward
- We look at some innovative case studies
- Workshop through some ways to be innovative in your context with your talent specifically
- Delegates are able to recall, comprehend, analyse and then apply information on the new world of work, innovation and being cretive
- Delegates are able to adapt their existing skills set and knowledge to the idea that innovation is necessary
- Delegate’s self-awareness around their generational placement and interaction with others will be more pronounced
- Becoming aware of why innovation is an imperative and an on-going process in the new world of work
- Creating and environment where innovative ideas can flourish and be appreciated
- One full day (08h30 – 17h00) focused on generational diversity
- No more than 20 delegates per course
- Price includes all training material and training aids
- Price excludes any assessments required